V-Line Chin Reshaping Surgery Korea
V-line Chin Reshaping is a surgical procedure to reshape the chin either by enhancement with an implant or reduction surgery on the bone.
Many times a plastic surgeon may recommend chin surgery to a patient having Rhinoplasty in order to achieve facial proportion, as the size of the chin may magnify or minimize the perceived size of the nose.
V line face surgery or a Chin surgery helps provide a harmonious balance to your facial features so that you feel better about the way you look.
Your chin plays a deicidal role as far as your facial appearance is concerned. Aging lines are sharply pointed out by the jaw and chin line, so it makes you look elderly. Don’t need to get upset, we are here at ‘Easta Medical’ to turn the present scenario with the leading-edge ‘CHIN SURGERY’ that restores a youthful appearance. We does the chin implant and chin augmentation thus we strive to give you a slim complete structure to your face with v line face surgery.
Get to know more about the V line face surgery
Cosmetic chin surgery can help to rise, advance, lower or recess the chin. Genetic chin related deficiencies, traumatic deformities and atrophy of the chin can be treated with the chin augmentation procedure.
- According to the face ratio the round, small, long chin can be reformed to a V-Line chin by repositioning the chin and resetting the bone and hence you will be bestowed with an attractive face.
- If your chin looks receding and giving your mouth a protruding look, with a simple corrective effect you can reshape it without straightening the teeth.
- There is no bleeding and bulge after the surgery since the operation is done within hours and a recovery is quick
- No damage in the neurological area since the surgery is done devoid of neural glands and if there are some problems there will be only minimal troubles
Small Chin Surgery:
Our surgical methods include using implant that improves the appearance of double chin and underdeveloped and weak chins can be corrected by the chin implant. And we move the lower jaw by cutting the bone parallel and then moving it forward. The two types of microgenia our surgeons operate are:
Normal occlusion & Irregular teeth.
- In normal Occlusion, the chin is pushed in so we perform tow different ways in making it perfect. Firstly, by breaking the bone we pull the lower jaw or another option we do is by inserting an implant like silicon or Goretex.
- We move forward the whole chin, when the upper chin is protruding more than the lower one.
CHIN SURGERY: WITHOUT NEUROLOGICAL DAMAGE BY 3D-CT
CHIN SURGERY OPERATING BY SHAPE