What is Corset Liposuction?
You must care about your back for a perfect body shape. This area is where women are particularly concerning about when wearing a tight cloth. Fat is accumulated and overlapped around the brassiere line, which is not easily lost even if you go on a diet.
The operation should proceed after softening fat tissues by a laser and external ultrasound scans. The Line’s Corset Liposuction as an elaborate procedure achieves a firm and perfect back line.
Recommended for Corset Liposuction
Core Know-how of Corset Liposuction
Our Features of Corset Liposuction
- Corset Liposuction without an exposed scar The operation is performed through a tiny incision inside the navel or on the tailbone so the scar is not visible.
- 1:1 customized surgery in consideration of individual physical traits A patient’s body type, age, skin, and abdominal fascia are meticulously analyzed and we enhance patient’s satisfaction by conducting 1:1 customized treatments for surgical accuracy and safety.
- Body contouring specialists who can conduct elaborate surgery based on various types of experience in years The Line body contouring medical team has 16,000 cases of experience in various types for 12 years, so a proportionate and charming body line can be achieved.
- Two anesthesiologists on call 24/365 The Line Body Contouring Center solves patient’s anxiety by 1:1 anesthesia and prevents anesthetic accidents in advance.
- A slim body The flank being reshaped, your waist line looks slender and smooth from all angles from the front, back, and 45-degrees.
- A scientific aftercare management system Radiofrequency and Endermologie are used after surgery for swelling care and skin elasticity regenerative treatments. The skin which could be loose after liposuction is tightened, which makes the final results more outstanding.
Before and After Photos of Corset Liposuction: