Breast Revision Surgery Korea
Breast implant revision surgery, which commonly involves removal and or replacement of silicone or saline breast implants, is carried out to change the type or size of the implants. It is also done to perfect the shape from the primary breast implants or breast augmentation. The overall purpose is to restore youthful breast appearance and structure with breast surgery in Korea.
Breast revision surgery is one of the critical surgeries demanding high level of difficulty and precision for getting the perfect shape and symmetry. Accurate precision is mandatory by the operating surgeons to minimize the breast implant damage. Moreover, in-depth high precision analysis is vital before the surgery to acquire optimal result.
When to consider breast revision surgery:
- Capsular contractures, dissatisfaction with shape, asymmetry and breast implant damage
- Your saline breast implants have deflated or an X-ray or MRI suggests your silicone breast implant has a shell leak
- If you want to change your implant/breast size
- If you have tightening of the scar tissue around the implant (capsular contracture) or your breast implants have shifted in position
- If your breast tissue has changed as a result of skin stretching or weight loss/gain 5 Steps of co-treatment System
5 Steps of Co-treatment System
The Easta medical services ensure topmost results with no more re-operation through co-treatment system by each specialist. We have great merit that patients can get quick recovery and the pain is maintained minimal by sustaining the biorhythm through 5-step co-treatment with each specialist from beginning to end.
- Plastic surgeon Specialist
- Breast Surgeon Specialist
- Expert Surgeon
- Family Practice Specialist
- Anesthesia-Pain Medicine Specialist
Breast Surgery Before And After Photo: