3D Cheekbone Surgery (Zygomaplasty)
The cheek bones in the center of the face play an important role in determining the contour of the face and your image. The protruding cheek bones can make you look strong and stubborn. This kind of facial contouring surgery is done on two types of women – those who have a small face and those having a chic face.
If you have a small face with a bulging cheekbone, it can be reduced in minutes to give you an ideal cheekbone facial contouring surgery. With innovative technologies such as 3D now revamping your looks have become all the more easier and quicker aesthetic surgery.
It is now easier to get a baby face by opting for 3D Cheekbone reduction Surgery or Zygomaplasty. Such a process helps to reduce the rugged cheekbones without leaving sagging lines or marks. Also, women having a flat cheek bone can improve their look by visiting a surgeon specialized in 3D surgery. Through this time-saving surgical method oof facial contouring, flat or sunken cheekbones can be increased in volume enhancing the look.
Features of 3D Cheekbone Reduction Surgery:
- Safe maloplasty through 3D-CT diagnosisWith a scientific analysis using 3D-CT, figure out the three-dimensional structure of muscle tissue/bone tissue/ nerve tissue and vascular tissue around cheekbones. As a delicate cheekbone reduction surgery carried out, damage to the nerve tissue and vascular tissue can be prevented in advance.
- Rotating cheek reduction, three-dimensional cheek lineSimultaneously reduce the front cheek/ lateral cheek/ 45° angle cheek which are the main causes of big cheekbone. It makes cheek line smoother by reducing the high cheekbones and the entire face outline.
- Cheekbone reduction surgery using the cutting edge endoscopeThere was a weakness of conventional surgery with incision inside oral. It’s difficult to identify the exact surgical area because of the narrow sight. Easta Medical’s only maloplasty is performed extremely safe and accurate by using special face contouring endoscopic equipment that enable real-time understanding of the surgical area’s vascular, soft tissue and bone tissue when inside oral incision.
- Conscious sedation, Half-hour surgeryPersonalized maloplasty is performed depending on the prominence of the cheekbones. If not severe high cheekbones, there is a simple-cheek reduction. It’s a new concept of cheek reduction operating during lunchtime in a half hour.
Surgical Method of cheekbone reduction surgery:
- Grind the protruding parts or cut partially
- Partial resection of front and lateral cheek, and then pull it in
- Cut the front cheek and lateral cheek and pull it in, then fix it down back and forth
- Endoscopic malar reduction
High Cheekbones – Cheekbone Reduction Surgery to L-shape
When the cheekbones are protruded, those are to be cut into an L-shape after incising mucous membrane inside the mouth. And then, those are pushed inwards, and fixed to the inside of the mouth. Finally, the position and size of those are delicately adjusted by grinding those.
Wide Cheekbones – Cheekbone Reduction Surgery to Z-shape
In face contouring Mucous membrane inside the mouth and the sideburn areas are accessorily incised, and the front and back parts of the bone cheeks are each incised. And the incised bones are pushed inwards and fixed, and the contour is delicately adjusted by grinding the remaining part. Desquamation should be minimized and the bones should be fixed firmly to avoid cheek drooping in Cheekbone contouring Korea.
Combined Cheekbones – Cheekbone Reduction to L-shape & Z-shape
Appropriate volume can be added to the cheeks and the contour can be smoothed with a combination of the two surgeries above.
Merits of 3D Cheekbone Reduction Surgery
Thorough Preliminary Process: The Easta facial contouring aestheic surgery center analyses each case closely and scientifically through personal diagnosis, actual image diagnosis, and 3D diagnosis for secure and accurate diagnosis. And we prepare the surgery through conference by medical professionals in facial contouring center, after exactly grasping personal facial conditions based on 7,000 times of facial contouring experiences and know-how.
Effects Of 3d Cheekbone Contouring Korea
Before and After Photo: