A facelift, or rhytidectomy also known accu lifting, is a surgical procedure that improves visible signs of aging in the face and neck, such as:
- Sagging in the middle of your face
- Deep creases below the lower eyelids
- Deep creases along the nose extending to the corner of the mouth
- Fat that has fallen or has disappeared
- Loss of skin tone in the lower face that creates jowls
- Loose skin and excess fatty deposits under the chin and jaw can give even a person of normal weight the appearance of a double chin is ideal for accu lifting
In a traditional Facelift Surgery in Korea, accu lifting, the skin is literally lifted off the face so that the skin and the tissues beneath can be tightened and the skin can be re-positioned smoothly over the face.
When to Consider a Facelift Surgery in Korea
- If you feel that your face does not reflect your youthful spirit and energy level
- If you determine that your facial sagging and excess skin is a social or career obstacle
- If you show signs of facial aging but still have some skin elasticity
- One day you look in the mirror and realize that time, gravity, sun exposure and heredity have taken a toll and you simply do not look like yourself any more.
Find The Cause of The Wrinkles And Correct It
There are various causes of aging and wrinkles. Accurate diagnosis is necessary before accu lifting, because there are different causes of aging and wrinkles by area and degree.
Recommendation Facelift Surgery in Korea Procedures by Age
Before and After Photo: