10-Year-Younger-Look Lifting/ Facelift Surgery Korea
What is Stem Cell Face Lift?
A “stem cell facelift” is an non-surgical 360 degree rejuvenation procedure which contains the harvest, preparation, and injection of cells into the patient’s face by using their own body tissue. This procedure has the capacity to regenerate a group of cells called ADULT STEM CELLS. As a result one can get a youthful look .Out of the hundred trillion cells that construct human body, stem Cells are specialized and has the potential to become a particular cell type and replace damage cells.
As we age, following factors that could add years to your appearance-
- Drooping skin.
- loss the natural look in the cheeks.
- Jawline creates facial shadows and under the eyes gets lot of wrinkles.
- Sagginess, excessive skin ,depressions and wrinkles that could add years to your appearance.
Stem Cell Face Lift is the best solution for above issues and this is minimally invasive and painless, and one of the most cutting-edge techniques in plastic surgery.
Why Stem Cell Face Lift?
Ideal candidate of this procedure is who are looking for an non-incision process. As during traditional face lifting procedure all involve extensive incision surgery, discomfort and a long recovery time which is not require in Stem Cell face Lift procedure.
In a brief, persons who are deeply concern about their skin health and want to attain a natural operated youthful look-Stem Cell Face Lift can be the only option for them.
This method creates a more useful contour to the face as well as this procedure can be customized due to individual patient aging process. Through this process fat transplantation does to specific areas of the face, brows, chin and jaw line to make the face look more prominent. Once transplanted, adult stem cells produce other growth factors that enhance skin quality, texture and smoothness, and help diminish wrinkles.
How to perform Stem Cell Face Lifting Procedure?
This procedure is typically nonsurgical, involving fat injections designed to plump up the skin and restore the face’s youthful volume.
The procedure is performed under local anesthesia with oral sedation in a sterile operating room setting. A small syringe is utilized to suction the subcutaneous fat of the abdomen or medial thigh area. Unlike traditional technique, in Stem Cell Face Lift procedure dissolve fat is not washed rather, a special, non-traumatic, blotting technique has been used that does not damage the cells removes oil and blood products from the fat in a very smooth way.
The Stem Cell Facelift Provides :
- A sharp resonant appearance can be achieved through these Non-surgical facial rejuvenation procedure.
- It promotes skin tissue growth for a brighter look.
- The number of ages wrinkles and the restoration of shape and volume around the mouth, eyes and cheeks will reduce after having these procedure.
Minimal downtime with results typically lasting over a year or two.
When to Consider a Facelift Surgery in Korea
- If you feel that your face does not reflect your youthful spirit and energy level
- If you determine that your facial sagging and excess skin is a social or career obstacle
- If you show signs of facial aging but still have some skin elasticity
- One day you look in the mirror and realize that time, gravity, sun exposure and heredity have taken a toll and you simply do not look like yourself any more.
Recovery time varies on patient own healing condition. Most patients experience mild swelling and redness in the skin, but are back to normal within 7 to 10 days. When fully restored, the skin will show dramatic improvements on skin tone.
With a stem cell facelift, you can expect to see youthful contours and a marked improvement in skin appearance, tightness, and color irregularities that are caused by aging , genetics, and exposure to the sun and uneven environment.
Find The Cause of The Wrinkles And Correct It
There are various causes of aging and wrinkles. Accurate diagnosis is necessary before accu lifting, because there are different causes of aging and wrinkles by area and degree.
Recommendation Facelift Surgery in Korea Procedures by Age
Facelift Surgery Before and After Photo: