• info@eastamedical.com
  • Mon-Fri: 9AM – 6PM

Fraxel Laser Skin Resurfacing Treatment In Korea

What is Fraxel?

Fraxel laser treatment is modern laser technology equipment which can be used to remove the scarred, aged, damaged tissue to initiate the growth of new cells. The fraxel laser treatment works by tiny zone of thermal energy underneath the skin which causes resurfacing of skin by 18-20% as result of single treatment. But maximum patients get best results by 1 to 5 treatment sessions varying according to the patient’s skin condition.   In the process, the reviving of cells is initiated by exposing the old, sun damaged, skin cells to heat energy. The growth of healthy new cells and collagen is accelerated by body’s natural healing process and gives you a younger looking flawless face.

Fraxel_image 1

Fraxel laser skin resurfacing or Fractional laser treatment is a technology which uses laser beam of various frequencies to penetrate the skin. As the laser beam penetrates the skin, it initiates the new cell formation and collagen at inner part of the skin. The skin’s natural healing process ultimately causes the removal of wrinkles, lines and other signs of ageing leading to a more youthful exquisite skin tone. Each treatment session usually takes 20 -45 minutes. The result is visible within 2-3 weeks of treatment.

Fraxel_image 2

The following instruments of fraxel laser treatment are available:

Fraxel Repair: It is mainly involved in removal process. The instrument is mainly used to remove wrinkles, lines, scar, stretched marks, acne, sun damaged tissues, etc.

Fraxel Refine: It is mainly used for preventive purposes. The process of ageing is slowed down and the coming back of the lines and ageing signs effectively prevented from recurring.

Fraxel Restore Dual: It is consists of two laser beams of 1550nn and 1927nm, respectively. The laser beam of 1550nm can be used for mainly resurfacing and discoloration of skin. The laser beam of 1927nm is used to resolve the problems of pigmentation. It helps to remove freckles, age spots sun spots or any type of pigmentation problems.


How long the treatment of fraxel laser treatment effective?

The   effectiveness of the treatment depends on the patient’s themselves. It usually helps to rejuvenate the skin cells. The retention of the healthy skin cells totally depends upon how cautiously the patient is taking care of her own skin. The skin must be protected from sun by every possible ways. The skin must not be exposed to the sun frequently. Sun protects or wearing protective clothes may help. If proper care of skin is taken, then only an annual treatment may be sufficient to keep the skin glowing and healthy throughout the year.


Advantages of Fraxel laser treatment in Korea:

  • Improved tone and texture
  • Reduced wrinkles and pore size
  • Treatment of unwanted brown spots
  • Improved appearance of acne scars and surgical scars
  • Effective treatment of pre-cancerous lesions (actinic keratosis)
  • Excellent treatment useful for any part of body


Procedure of the fraxel laser treatment:

Fraxel laser skin resurfacing uses patented fractional technology to target damaged skin with microscopic laser columns that penetrate deep into the skin. The laser treats only a fraction of tissue at a time, leaving the surrounding tissue untouched, which promotes rapid healing. This stimulates your body’s own natural healing process, replacing the old and new damaged cells with fresh, glowing, healthy skin.


Fraxel-Image 1

This safe and non-invasive procedure restores the healthy, flawless skin and smoothes out unwanted wrinkles. It deposits millions of microscopic thermal-zones of energy to resurface the 20% of the targeted skin. The remaining 80% of healthy tissue assists in rapid wound healing, repairing the epidermis to full thickness within 24 hours. In addition, collagen renewal continues over the next several months after a Fraxel treatment.

Fraxel-Image 2

Before and After Photo:

Fraxel_image 5

Fraxel_image 6

Make an