Lasik – Improve Your Vision, Change Your Life
LASIK, or “laser-assisted in situ Keratomileusis,” is the most commonly performed laser eye surgery to treat myopia (nearsightedness), hyperopia (farsightedness) and astigmatism.
Like other types of refractive surgery, the LASIK procedure reshapes the cornea to enable light entering the eye to be properly focused onto the retina for clearer vision. LASIK is one of a number of different surgical techniques used to reshape the cornea.
What Are the Advantages of LASIK Eye Surgery?
- LASIK has many benefits, including: It works! It corrects vision. Around 96% of patients will have their desired vision after LASIK. An enhancement can further increase this number.
- LASIK is associated with very little pain due to the numbing drops that are used.
- Vision is corrected nearly immediately or by the day after LASIK.
- No bandages or stitches are required after LASIK.
- Adjustments can be made years after LASIK to further correct vision if vision changes while you age.
- After having LASIK, most patients have a dramatic reduction in eyeglass or contact lens dependence and many patients no longer need them at all.
DaVinch Lasik is state-of-the-art operation. Because it shows off utmost speed and accuracy in comparison with existed steel knife or laser, it could make closer and smother corneal flap, by which excellent sight and satisfactory results are guaranteed.
DaVinch Lasik Device, FEMTO LDV
Results after Davinch Lasik operation
In Davinch Lasik, surroundings of corneal flap is formed very cleanly and smoothly. Therefore, after the operation, because of little light spreading or inductive effect for astigmatism, it is possible to have more clean and better sight.